Decart legal servicesadmin
• Perform all necessary legal steps to (register and liquidate) companies and establishments (for citizens and foreigners) and complete the necessary procedures for (selling, buying, merging and changing legal entities).
• Obtaining the necessary legal licenses and permits to practice business from all governmental organization such as the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the General Authority for Investment and other concerned parties.
• Registration of names, trademarks, property rights and commercial agencies locally and internationally (via the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). We can also inquire about the international trademarks registered in Madrid International System to ensure that there is no match with any trademark registered in WIPO data base.
• Legal representation of local and international companies and commercial establishments before governmental and non-governmental organizations in all affairs.
• Provide legal advice to companies and commercial establishments in all matters related to commercial and investment laws and regulations and corporate laws.
• Drafting and reviewing contracts, commercial agreements and related matters, such as (commercial cooperation agreements), (memorandums of understanding (MOUs), (Sale, purchase, leasing, mortgage and investment agreements), (friendly and judicial settlement agreements) and (employment contracts).
• Ensure that the departments of companies and commercial establishments comply with local laws and regulations.